Broker Social Commercial Real Estate and Property Discussion (To Post Login) - Foreclosures are way up in my area.
Broker Social Commercial Real Estate and Property Discussion (To Post Login)
Broker Social Commercial Real Estate and Property Discussion (To Post Login)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
 All Forums
 Commercial Real Estate (people helping people)
 Economics and The Impact On Commercial Real Estate
 Foreclosures are way up in my area.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

piggy

4 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2009 :  22:38:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Foreclosures are way up in my area. All those nice lenders now showing their vampire teeth. Don't be fooled by those fancy tv ad's and nice sounding "sure we will help you out" programs. Time to ask what are you gonna do when they come for you? A lot of foreclosed people are trashing their units pouring cement down the pipes, ripping up the floor and smashing windows that is not nice....but they are creating a mini re-construction boom in the process. Still not nice. Don't do it.

CDO's, REO'S and now your local town council is complaining about empty buildings, abandoned gas stations, adbandoned strip malls and abandoned everything bringing the neighborhood down.

And all the good people are worried about what happened to those tenants, those homeowners, those jobs and those neighbors?

I love America but is this the best we can do? One bubble/crisis to the next? What happens if we don't make enough changes and this is as good as we get?

The beauty of the USA is you exhange your very best product or service for the very best product or service another person can provide. It works great. However, fraud, a lack of ethics and crooked greed for un-deserved/un-earned riches destroys it all.

The invisible hand...needs to be the brass knuckles of government.
The hero's need to be the real leaders...the one's who do the ethical and right thing. They make businesses that last.

China killed a guy for costing them billions in trade...not my cup of tea but a tempting policy none the less. Yes I am looking at my vacancy rates while I type this.

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Broker Social Commercial Real Estate and Property Discussion (To Post Login) © 2007-05 Unified Computer Systems Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000