Broker Social Commercial Real Estate and Property Discussion (To Post Login) - Obama The Federal Reserve Did It.
Broker Social Commercial Real Estate and Property Discussion (To Post Login)
Broker Social Commercial Real Estate and Property Discussion (To Post Login)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
 All Forums
 Commercial Real Estate (people helping people)
 Economics and The Impact On Commercial Real Estate
 Obama The Federal Reserve Did It.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mallguy

1 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2009 :  23:34:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Okay I took my car in today and had an hour to kill so I walked over to a set of shops in strip mall. I figured by enaging in some polite conversation I could get a good idea of the rent rates and foot traffic to this little strip mall. I was curious as there seemed to be some vacancies. I also decided to buy a quick gift for a friend. It was then I heard the most amazing consipiracy theory from the cashier. "Obama, the banks and the federal reserve and all the muslims are in it together and they orchestrated the financial downfall of america." I was floored...how do you respond to that?
The guy went on to imply Obama was put into power by foreign owned interests and his stance against war was designed to weaken our nation to appease the foreign powers.

I guess this explains why the economy caused vacancies in his strip mall!! Must make perfect sense to the average whack job who does not believe we had an election because he did not vote in it.

Maybe I should has said "the greatest blood-letting in human history occured when two arch-conspiracy theorists, Hitler and Stalin, faced off against each other" -Daniel Pipes

Personally, I think the conspiracy folks are damaging this nation economically because rather then people examing the true problems.... a lot of energy is spent on things on the fringes which are simply not true.

There is one theory that is a fact though... it because of those damn space aliens I can't get a deal done. It is space aliens that stop sellers from agreeing to seller financing. It is space aliens that stop them from assuming all the risk at a lower rates of return. The space aliens want all the property on earth for themselves!! It's obvious they are blocking all our real estate deals as they want to own earth and the government under Obama is helping them do it by slowing down the real estate markets. Did you ever notice his big ears? Aliens have big ears...

Kim

10 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2009 :  21:25:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That is too funny!!

LOL:
"The space aliens want all the property on earth for themselves!! It's obvious they are blocking all our real estate deals as they want to own earth and the government under Obama is helping them do it by slowing down the real estate markets. Did you ever notice his big ears? Aliens have big ears..."

I think you need to visit your existing tenants (keep them happy) and broaden your portfolio beyond strip mall rentals and probably give the computer a rest. Remember some mall spaces just don't have enough square feet to keep any business owner happy and so they sit empty.

PS.
Did you ever stop to think maybe you are the space alien and you just don't know it?

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Broker Social Commercial Real Estate and Property Discussion (To Post Login) © 2007-05 Unified Computer Systems Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000